1) Diane von Furstenberg Tatia Suede Wedge Sandals $280 @ Shopbop – I just love the orange detail on the platform… it is truly perfection.
2) Vanessa Bruno Crepe structured-shoulder cropped jacket $670 @ Net-A-Porter- I became obsessed with this jacket in particular after seeing Rachel Bilson pair it with a cream dress on an episode of Chelsey Lately. I am a huge fan of Vanessa Bruno in general, but this jacket is such a great cut and color, I can’t stop thinking about it.
3) Q&A A Day $17 @ Anthropologie- I have been keeping a journal similar to this for several years now, but I feel that at different stages in your life you need a fresh start as far as journals are concerned. I keep feeling the need to re-answer some of the questions posed by my current journal. I like that this one is arranged chronologically as opposed to by topic as is the case with my existing journal. I need prompting to jot in a journal, so this seems perfect for me.
4) Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soleil (available March 2011) -the starfish really sold me on this… (much like the seahorse got me with M.A.C. Marine Life)
5) Giant Magnetic Chalkboard Heart $36 @ Urban Outfitters -so simple and sweet.
6) Contrast bags: Rebecca Minkoff Clutch Bombe $330; ASOS Double Buckle Canvas Satchel $53.79; I really love the briefcase/messenger bags with the contrast piping, but slap contrast piping on any bag and I’ll probably be smitten.
7) Stripes: Geometry in Motion Skirt $78 @ Anthropologie; Merino confetti stripe sweater $148 @ J.Crew; Twisted Stripe Dress $298 @ Anthropologie; I love stripes…I can’t make myself stop. A girl can only have so many striped tees and tanks…these items are a little twist on the nautical trend that is taking over our lives!
8) Crackle Nail Polish: China Glaze Crackle Polish & O.P.I. Black Shatter (soon to have several other shatter shades)— I am intrigued by these top coats in the same way I was about the matte top coats. I really would love to try the white crackle/shatter top coat over a glitter polish (possibly in gold or silver).
9) Emma Book Clutch $330 @ Kate Spade- This is so lovely. The quote is so sweet.
10) Gold Bow Shoe Clips $45 @ Ban.do -I am sort of obsessed with bows in all forms, so these seem to be the perfect purchase for me.