10) Steve Madden’s KOOOL Leopard print flat $89.95- Having a pair of leopard print flats is a must. These are extremely versatile, and better yet, will make the seasonal transition effortless.
Here are ten things I’m lusting and obsessing over at this very moment:
1) Turbands, while I prefer to utilize my vintage silk scarves for this purpose, I love that the turbands from Cult Gaia ($150) are ready to wear with a perfect top knot already in place saving the perfectionist in me the trouble of tying and retying eighty times. BTW: If you do opt to try your hand at tying your own watch this video demonstrating 3 ways to tie a turband.
2) M.A.C. Semi Precious Collection– The collection hits stores this Thursday and I am just dying to try the MSFs!
3) Benefit Cha Cha Tint $29 @ Sephora- This is the perfect peach cheek or lip tint perfect for summer. It is sheer and blends in well but gives just enough color to help you a achieve a dewey summer glow.
4) Studio Silk Top $60 @ Zara- this combines three things I’ve been loving this season: draped tanks, silky tops, and neutrals, so it is a must
5) J Brand Skinny Ankle Jeans in Red $172 @ Shopbop- I would happily wear these everyday if it were socially acceptable. Not only are they comfortable, they look great with nearly everything. Red jeans are a definite staple for me this summer!
6) Kris Nations State Pendant Necklace $42 @ Nordstrom- show off some state pride with this gold pendant.
7) gilded friendship bracelet $28 @ Madewell- Still obsessed over bracelets this summer, this braided chain bracelet will surely outlast the trend
8) Ray-Ban Aviators $140 @ Saks- These are still my favorite sunglasses largely due to the fact that they are universally flattering. They are also quite affordable as sunglasses go.
9) Rebecca Minkoff Cupid Bag $495- this is one chic neutral bag that is the perfect size for me. I can’t get enough of Rebecca Minkoff’s bags, so I would happily add this one to my collection.