Lately I’ve been drawn to mostly neutrals with pops of yellow, berry, and other brights. Here are a few things, mostly accessories, I would love to pick up for myself:
1) A yellow dress (Days in Dijon Yellow Dress $49 @ LuLu’s)- and one that is easy to use as a building block in a layered fall look
2) dreamcatcher necklace $35 @ Madewell- I used to have a dreamcatcher hanging over my bed when I was a girl, so I would love to slip this around my neck for nostalgic reasons
3) Fossil Vintage Reissue Messenger $89.60 @ 6PM- I love the contrast on this bag, I may have even posted it before, but now feel I have to buy it now that the price has been reduced
4) Glint Skinny belt $38 @ Anthropologie- I love the pop of yellow on this glitzy belt
5) Neutral Flats (Metal Bow Ballerina $69.50 @ Zara)- I’ve been searching for the perfect pair, the bow detail on these just sweetens the pot
6) NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner $23 @ NARS- I wish I could afford to own them in every color
7) Lace dress (Pins and Needles Lace Dress $79 @ Urban Outfitters)- This is so pretty and sweet, I would love to own this in a few colors.
8) Berry Clutch with chain strap (Margo Clutch $148 @ Free People)- This is a muted shade that would be perfect for fall, but can easily be worn now
9) Jeffrey Campbell wedges- (VARGAS Wedge $155 @ Solestruck) I adore Jeffrey Campbell, these seem to be on the tamer side, but I could see myself getting a lot of wear out of these
10) Leopard Print Shoes (the leopard sunnyday sandal $198 @ Madewell)- I really need a new pair of leopard print pumps or flats for fall, and while these aren’t the most practical of purchases for me, I am very tempted.