The New York Times had an adorable mini-feature on oversized bags with great picks, check it out (I would kill for the Coco Cabana Bag!!):
(photo: NY Times )
1. the Delancey Jessica by Rafé (available in cognac leather with chocolate brown braid detailing and a zip top) ($595 at Gatsbys in Great Barrington, Mass., 413-528-9455).
2. blue cotton satchel by Marc by Marc Jacobs has knotted ties on each side, an interior snap closure ($148 at http://www.eLuxury.com).
3. gold python hobo by Devi Kroell (also available in metallic beige, burgundy, black anthracite, olive, bronze and silver) ($2,890 at Devi Kroell in East Hampton, N.Y., 631-329-2700 or http://www.devikroell.com).
4. Cynthia Rowley brocade with brown leather hobo ($525 at Cynthia Rowley in New York, 212-242-3803).
5. Yves Saint Laurent Double, a tote that is fully reversible, in chocolate brown/bronze or black/anthracite ($1,195 at Yves Saint Laurent boutiques and Neiman Marcus stores).
6. Coco Cabas from Chanel is made of waterproof canvas with ruthenium metal details ($1,225 at Bergdorf Goodman 212-753-7300).
7. A teal calfskin fan hobo by Botkier with two tasseled diagonal front-zip pockets and a front stirrup belt clasp (also in black and cognac, $695 at http://www.botkier.com).
(source: “Big Bag Bigger, Biggest” The NY Times )