- Britney posts yet another message on her official site addressing recent criticism,
It has been a while since I’ve addressed you personally here on my official website. The last couple of years have been quite a ride for me, the media has criticized my every move and printed a skewed perception of who I really am as a human being. Behind every decision I have made in my public life there always seems to be an apparent contradiction. I have come to terms with that which is why I usually don’t pay much attention to it.The last couple of years have been very enlightening for me and now that I’ve had the time to be “me,” I’ve been able to sit down and think about where I want to go with myself as an entertainer with absolutely no strings attached. I am now more mature and feel like I am finally “free.” I’ve been working so hard on this new album and I can’t wait for you all to hear it and to go on tour again! I would like to exclusively tell you that I am working hard to release the new album sometime later this year, but the date is of course not certain yet. I look forward to coming back this year bigger and better than ever, and to also reaching out to my fans on a more personal level. I noticed today that one of my biggest fansites is shutting down soon and I want you all to know that I do understand all the reasons that went behind making that decision, and I am sad to see it closing. If I were you I’d be unhappy too if I had to read what I’ve been reading every day. But trust me, I get it. I know I’ve been far from perfect and the media has had a lot of fun exaggerating my every move, but I want you all to know that I love my fans so much, and I appreciate everything you have done for me, so Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Love, Britney” (source: britneyspears.com)
- Paris spotted with JT, Britney writes in to the Fug Girls:
- Britney a victim of Body Snatchers??: This is Britney Spears, Egotastic
- The Sport’s Gal (a/k/a) Bill Simmon’s wife talks about the advice she would give to Britney, here is an excerpt of her post:
“1. Fire her stylist, stop smoking, stop drinking, stop chewing gum, burn her entire wardrobe, then burn it again. Especially that black lace number where we can see her panties and bra. Is she for real? Brit, you’re a pop star, not a porn star.
2. Stop flaunting those scary breasts. What’s with the sudden Double-Ds? We know she’s not breast-feeding — that would entail being in the same room with her baby. If those are implants, either go smaller or beat them down with a tire iron every morning.
3. Get rid of that man-stealing tramp, Paris Hilton. Paris will never allow Britney to have a good guy that she could have for herself. I’m convinced she made Britney fat with the “Mean Girls” trick by getting her hooked on fattening “diet” cookies. She’s evil.
4. Avoid all men who have dated Lindsay, the Olsen twins, the Hilton sisters, Nicole, Claire Danes and anyone slated to do a movie with Angelina Jolie.
5. Change her dating criteria to include NO dancers, NO unemployed trust-fund kids and NO men that allow their pants to dip below their anus.
6. Stay home with the kids and stay out of Vegas. Apparently the saying “whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” doesn’t apply to Brit, because she can’t spend three minutes there without us seeing a picture of her passed out or exposing her crotch.
7. Try to get back together with JT. It’s a million to one shot, but you never know.
8. Scrap tips 1-7 and just concentrate on showering and wearing underwear every day. It’s a noble goal.” ( also, check out the sport’s gals very funny archive by clicking here )