It is no secret, I am the ultimate gadget girl that must be connected at all times. Here are a few gadgets and gizmos I love, can’t live without, or would love to have!
- I love my MacBook, when it comes time to get a new computer I might spring for the MacBook Pro;
- No laptop is complete without a stylish laptop bag! Coach poppy graffiti print laptop sleeve $78;
- I’m a Blackberry girl, but if Apple switched from AT&T to Verizon I would go with the iPhone in a nanosecond!;
- Kingston DataTraveler 101 – 4 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive DT101N/4GB (Pink) $14.60;
- Nikon D90 (would love to upgrade my Nikon D40X to this!);
- I can’t live without my Nike +…if you aren’t a fan of running with music you can still use the Nike Sportband to track your milage, pace, and calories burned!;
- PlayStation 3 -great for gamers, but it also doubles as a Blu-Ray disc player…it was the best gift I gave myself in 2009!;
- Nintendo DSi (I have this in blue and LOVE it) $170;
- Sony Reader Pocket Edition Digital Book $200–I received this for Christmas and I absolutely love it. With the Nook, Kindle and the upcoming Apple Tablet this certainly has a lot of competition, but this does the trick for me and beats juggling heavy books on the subway!
- The Apple Nano received a major upgrade…it now has an FM tuner and shoots video! sweet…I have a 3rd generation nano that I use everyday at the gym with my Nike+ kit the music keeps me running and the sensor tracks my progress! When mine finally gives out I will certainly purchase this again.
- Roxy JBL On Ear Headphones— combining style and sound at a reasonable price $69.95
- Samsung HMX-H100 Compact Full HD Camcorder Bundle $299 I recently purchased this camera and couldn’t be happier with the camera given it’s fantastic price!