the Gap will host free, all-ages concerts at select stores on the next three Thursdays.
New York’s 680 Fifth Avenue location:
- Mike Doughty with Tristan Prettyman (July 20) (as previously mentioned!)
- Matt White (July 27)
- Army of Me (August 3).
The Chicago flagship (located at 555 North Michigan Avenue):
Los Angeles(Grove at Farmer’s Market) location:
- Graham Colton Band with Joe Purdy (July 20)
- Waking Ashland (July 27) (they have a totally cool website!)
- The Hush Sound (August 3)
San Francisco Gap 2040 Chestnut Street location:
- Thriving Ivory with Samantha Stollenwerck (July 20)
- American Music Club with Graham Colton (July 27)
- Ronnie Day (August 3)
don’t miss it!