1. I am ultra competitive. I have to win. I like to win. To me, winning is everything. In sports, video games, board games, foot races, it doesn’t matter, I will win. I was never last pick in anything because I’m a winner and my schoolmates clearly recognized that at an early age. Play me in a seemingly innocent game of Go Fish and prepare to be obliterated by your competition. At family functions I try my best to dominate all board games, and when it comes to selecting teams, I have no problems kicking weak links off of my team(sorry MOM.)
2. I’m a really big tennis fan. I love tennis. Have you ever played Mario Tennis? I was really good at that game. I loved it. I can’t wait for Wimbledon. For all of my love of tennis I can’t play tennis for the life of me. I’m terrible. I always hit the ball entirely too hard. I don’t play tennis because I hate to lose (see above). I would take tennis lessons, but only if my instructor could pass as the identical twin brother of Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
3. I love flipping through vintage copies of Sassy magazine. That magazine rocks my world. From a young age I had a fascination with magazines. I’m a bit of a magazine hound now. I love them, I read them cover to cover. I wasn’t allowed to read Sassy magazine growing up because my parents were opposed to its content (although, I don’t think they had ever even seen a copy of it), but I always flipped through my friends’ copies. If you didn’t have a subscription to the mag, it was virtually impossible to get your hands on since most stores in my small town had banned it. I loved Seventeen magazine, but I wasn’t technically allowed to read that either, but I did and I posted pictures, ads, and inspiration all over my bedroom walls. I read so many magazines now, it is a little ridiculous here is a list:
5. In college I double majored in Political Science and Economics. I wanted to major in Art & English, but my parents didn’t think that was very practical. I sometimes wish I had majored in art, but I really loved my college experience so if I could go back today and do it all over again I would probably just minor in Art, or hell why not a Triple major?
6. I interned in Washington DC 4 years ago. I met my boyfriend there, and no he isn’t a senator (unfortunately)! I haven’t been back since. I think I’m going back this summer. I love that city, and I loved my experience there. Just recently I heard that the place where I met my boyfriend has been turned into a condominium building. That is sad isn’t it?
For the love of god, am I wearing loafers with that!?