- coach wristlet jcrew also has a similar one available in stores…it is cute and great if you don’t want to go for the full fledged bag!
- coach keychain pouch makes for a fabulous gift
- coach demi handbag is too cute for words
- coach ribbon pumps simply gorgeous!
- jcrew beaded belt but if you want it in black go to banana republic because their new one is cheaper!
- jcrew herringbone & velvet shoes (would look so cute with jeans & a blazer!!)
i have a number of blouses that are embellished with a little bit of velvet here and there and it allows you to really tie in fabulous separates. for instance this silk cami adds ruched velvet for a fun dressed up look. i think it would be great w/ jeans and heels or paired with a skirt for a holiday party. if you are looking for something fun, femminine, but a little less settle free people brings all of our favorites into one with it’s velvet lace bolero. it is essentially a cropped velvet blazer embellished with lace and would be “ridicoulously good looking” with hot jeans & heels. unfortunately, it might be a little over the top for work.
onward to my favorite! the skirts!
- starry breck lichen skirt i love love love this embellished skirt from anthropologie. it is flirty & fun not to mention v. classy
- nadia’s dancing skirt if you are looking for something more versitile (which i am all about!) this black velvet circle skirt is prrrrfect! it has to be one of my favorites and one that i will be picking up immediately!
- please please please me skirt this tiered velveteen skirt is super cute and looks extra lush in black
- starlight skirt this crushed velvet skirt is very russian & very trendy. with cute embellished pumps this could be too die for. you have to be careful with this look…A) you never want to look too costumey or for that matter too russian…so be careful…(i guess that is just the conservative in me speaking!)
you can also check out bcbg for some of my fave styles in velvet.
marc by marc jacobs, marc jacobs collection , or even juicy couture
But if you want a signature designer case louis vuitton and burberry have the cutest ones around– that is unless you can get your hands on a gucci ipod case!!! however, given the recent events the new ipod & nano introductions I’m not sure which cases will work. for the nano you can get cute cases through apple