scene & heard
nyc thanksgiving weekend
this past weekend my boyfriend and i set out in good holiday spirits to accomplish two things: 1) make a dent in our christmas shopping & 2)to take in new york christmas & thanksgiving scenes given that there is no place like new york during the holidays!
above is a collection of photos i took on the wednesday before thanksgiving.
- lights in rockefeller center
- ice skating in rockefeller center (how romantic)
- rockefeller center facing saks
- snowflakes at saks
- window displays at saks (snowflake)
- window displays at saks (snowangels-my personal favorite)
- window displays at saks (ornaments and a goddess/angel that looks like ariel)
- window displays at saks (another shot of the snowflake display)
- on the upper west side during inflation eve…here is the macy’s star balloon
- inflation eve this picture is nearly identical to the one that was on the cover of the new york times on thanksgiving (yea i’m that good)