My fellow bloggers have been chiming in on the topic of the week: Luxury & Accessibility, and my oh my do they have some interesting things to say. Take some time & read up on the topic & feel free to chime in with your own views and opinions!
You can start with my post: The Proliferation of Luxury, and then continue on with the following fabulous posts:
- The Budget Babe, "The Psychology Behind Affordable Luxury"
- Pink Rock Candy, "How Accessible Is Too Accessible?"
- Style Eyes, "Will Luxury Ever Become More Accessible?"
- Temptalia, "Provocative Thoughts: Beauty As A Luxury"
- Poetic and Chic, "The Fashionable Oxymoron"
- Hope Robertson, "Right On Target: The Affordable Accessibility of Luxury"
Also, be sure to check out the very interesting interview with Milton Pedraza, the CEO of the Luxury Institute over at Coutorture. Happy reading! Add a comment »