--from the runways of luella.
2)jcrew has fabulous yellow flats & pumps hence the embellished shoes I've been obsessing over! exhibit b:
-- velvet jcrew pumps that are currently on SALE!!! yay!
- these printed yellow flats from anthropologie are so much fun! I swear I would find an outfit to wear them every day!!!! get them at http://anthropologie.com
- 3)my favorite things exhibit c:
this marc jacobs cardigan is to die for and i want it want it i mean i really really really REALLY want- it so please please puhlease someone anyone buy it for me! :) christmas & my 24th birthday is coming up in January... (i mean it is just an idea!!!) i just love everything about it and i think someone that really APPRECIATES it should have it...don't you think?
this yellow blouse is from Anthropologie. It is a little bit more settle than some of the other pieces I have compiled on this blog. What I especially like about this blouse is that it is romantic, ultra feminine, & sexy not old lady ish. some of the blouses out there seem tooooo proper for a 23 year old.
these styles from the jcrew catalog are absolutely brilliant. i love the contrast of colors and i love the idea of brighting up a cold, depressing, new york day with some unexpected color. as i have stated with previous blogs jcrew cashmere is fabulous not to mention addicting...seriously, me getting a job out of college was the best thing that ever happened to jcrew inc. i see it as my civic duty to help out the u.s. economy. shopping can't be an addiction if it helps people right?! haha... rrrrright i might have to work on the logic. but in the mean time these styles as i stated before are divine! the dutch blue coat, the yellow cashmere turtleneck, the cashmere v-neck, & the yellow (i believe it is suede) tote are too much...now if only i had that models body... haha nysc here i come!
- I love the bright yellow turtle neck & i would probably wear those mini dresses over jeans...i would say the beach but i will keep the gap or juicy couture beach bound i'm not made of money here people!
suede yellow boots vivienne westwood
funky vivienne westwood...hello can i get those TIGHTS???!!!
& hello some SICK yellow platforms from Lanvin!!!
more boots (& cool tights) from anna sui!
- 6) & lastly other fun yellow apparel/accessories exhibit f:
this "parlor coat" from anthropolgie would look fabulous with pair of dark jeans and boots!
a cozy yellow cable sweater from jcrew...i would love to curl up with my sophie & my timmy in this sweater!
i like this scarf to wear with a cashmere sweater not so much with a coat or jacket. jcrew cashmere yellow scarf
- I love the yellow leather jane bag (far left) and the matching bow wallet. the jane bag is my favorite jcrew style (i have one in green leather & one in tweed-both from last season!) I highly reccommend it. try no to over stuff it though...the leather makes it extremely heavy...if you're like me and commute via public transporation & carry books with you you might want to think about carrying two bags instead of one (which by the way women in new york do all the time)
the far right bag is yellow tweed. i thought it was interesting and i think would be v. cute on a saturday afternoon with jeans.1 Comment »